Zwiń
X

• Filtr
  • Czas
  • Pokaż
Wyczyść wszystko

• Championship of Europe of 2012

Hello!!!

Hello to all Polish fanaticisms and fans, I from Ukraine, from Kyiv(I am a fan Kievskogo Dynamo), call me Vitalik =) Long enough I found your site, that your forum, and to me dosi' it is heavy to communicate, tomuscho translators are not
    on Polish, that is why as heavy as lead it was to be registered!=)

Above all things interestingly enough me to be on this forum !!!
    I was such happy, that we won a tender on conducting of Championship of Europe of 2012
    I from Ukraine, Pol'schya very likes me, When Championship of 2012 will take place I will try to visit one match of the Polish combined team even, and think that much enough Poland will arrive on Ukraine!!

It would be not bad if I would meet with someone from Poland, and we would have friendship, And on Championship of Europe we would be able to meet

Whew here

That is why arrive to us, Will together Luptsyuvati Russian trestles and dibiliv, which so us obsirayut', humiliate(how many were appearance in our side, you does not imagine, they also talked that they all will going on Championship and beat us and you!!! But we in the state, and also you on Ukraine can be as for itself at home)) because we to take !

We have Clubs such as Dynamo(Kyiv) of -Дніпро(Dnepropetrovsk) -Карпати(Lvov), it is three commands - three to take, unas with them friendship, that is why we together will not give Russian pogantsyam, fanaticisms, hooligans, and others like that, will not give together with your support to feel as though for itself at home !!! Will set them a heat
    !!! That they these Russian trestles forgot a road to us (Ukraine) and your Good Poland

That is why I created this theme, that we together communicated about all Events of Euro of 2012

A large request is to Administrators of Forum :
    Bud'-laska not delete my theme I wrote so much (Banter)

Large you Hello from Ukraine, Together we will win over all and each

Expect your reports...

Welcome. I'm also glad that our 2 countries will organize Euro 2012
    podpis cyfrowy <--------
    ================
    Zaprawdę powiadam wam, nie ma takiej siły jak ta.... LEGIA! LEGIA! LEGIA!

Komentarz

What is meant by the words of "hehe
      zlosliwy" ???

Komentarz

zlosliwy means rude

Komentarz

Zamieszczone przez skandal_ursynów
          zlosliwy means rude
          wouldnt call it rude, rather "mean"

Komentarz

zlosliwy = malicious

"mean" to raczej skąpy lub skromny

Komentarz

Złośliwy to dla mnie mean

Komentarz

That is why arrive to us, Will together Luptsyuvati Russian trestles and dibiliv, which so us obsirayut', humiliate(how many were appearance in our side, you does not imagine, they also talked that they all will going on Championship and beat us and you!!! But we in the state, and also you on Ukraine can be as for itself at home)) because we to take !

We have Clubs such as Dynamo(Kyiv) of -Дніпро(Dnepropetrovsk) -Карпати(Lvov), it is three commands - three to take, unas with them friendship, that is why we together will not give Russian pogantsyam, fanaticisms, hooligans, and others like that, will not give together with your support to feel as though for itself at home !!! Will set them a heat
                !!! That they these Russian trestles forgot a road to us (Ukraine) and your Good Poland
                МЫ ВАС ПОВЕСИМ!!!

Komentarz

Championship of Europe of 2012

What I really can't grasp is why oh why Eurosport 2 are broadcasting a summary of England-Austria again this morning, when they showed that yesterday as well. And no sight of Germany-Belgium which was a good game apparently...
                  Also soundtaxi (soundtaxi.org) has Christmas promotion open yet. That is a must have deal for tons of multimedia features available in their software pack
                  hey guys, who has the balls?

Komentarz

Zamieszczone przez Ukrainian Zobacz posta
                    Hello!!!

Hello to all Polish fanaticisms and fans, I from Ukraine, from Kyiv(I am a fan Kievskogo Dynamo), call me Vitalik =) Long enough I found your site, that your forum, and to me dosi' it is heavy to communicate, tomuscho translators are not
                    on Polish, that is why as heavy as lead it was to be registered!=)

Above all things interestingly enough me to be on this forum !!!
                    I was such happy, that we won a tender on conducting of Championship of Europe of 2012
                    I from Ukraine, Pol'schya very likes me, When Championship of 2012 will take place I will try to visit one match of the Polish combined team even, and think that much enough Poland will arrive on Ukraine!!

It would be not bad if I would meet with someone from Poland, and we would have friendship, And on Championship of Europe we would be able to meet

Whew here

That is why I created this theme, that we together communicated about all Events of Euro of 2012

A large request is to Administrators of Forum :
                    Bud'-laska not delete my theme I wrote so much (Banter)

Large you Hello from Ukraine, Together we will win over all and each

Expect your reports...
                    Who will be fight Union (Spartak Moscow) against Lech or Yaroslavka (CSKA Moscow) against Дніпро(Dnepropetrovsk) or Gallant steeds against CSKA Kyev? I have a lot friends from Ukraine and a few friends from Legia. Russian firm have a friends and foe from Ukraine and Poland. Don’t tell about all country.

Komentarz

Vitalik, you idiot. We will not beat the Russian people in Donetsk, Kharkov and Kiev. But with pleasure (I hope with our brothers Slavs from Poznan), nada pizdyuley in Lvov benderlogam who have forgotten their roots. Who are they? Were Russian, were Poles, now "okraintsy."
                      Ostatnio edytowany przez Slavic Power; [ARG:4 UNDEFINED].

Komentarz

Hello from Serbia,hope we qualify and that we will be in the same group,i would like to visit Poland.Cheers brothers
                        Do poslednjeg Srbina Kosovo je Srbija!

-Legia-Sekcija-Srbija-

Komentarz

Zamieszczone przez Legionar Srbija Zobacz posta
                          Hello from Serbia,hope we qualify and that we will be in the same group,i would like to visit Poland.Cheers brothers
                          You must have watched our last twenty games. I think everyone has similar wishes.

Komentarz

Zamieszczone przez Majkisek Zobacz posta
                            You must have watched our last twenty games. I think everyone has similar wishes.
                            It is very hard to happen,our team plays like shit.
                            All we can do is to hope it can happen.
                            Do poslednjeg Srbina Kosovo je Srbija!

-Legia-Sekcija-Srbija-

Komentarz

Zdravo brate! Kako si?
                              (Legia:Śląsk) Reporter: 'Wiesz co się dzieje?' - Celeban : 'Nie'.

Komentarz

Pracuję...
                              X