No announcement yet.

Need some help

Zwiń
X

• Filtr
  • Czas
  • Pokaż
Wyczyść wszystko

Sadwick, I'm not a citizen of Warsaw, but I come to Legia matches a few times per season (I have to travel about 400km to get to the stadium)
    A darby match with Polonia is a remarkable event, nevertheless if you decide to come to a match against i.e. Lech Poznan or Wisla Krakow, you should be far from being disappointed, as there is a tough tension between these teams and these are games of 'BVB-Bayern' type, so very significant for both the players and the fans as well.

Whenever you decide to come, you'll see something spectacular, because the football itself might be a bit behind Western Europe, but when it comes to supporting, I we're the best - 20,000 roaring throats on our Arena make more noise than 50,000 humming noses on British or French stadiums.

Want a proof? Come and see!
    Kibicuję Legii z trzech powodów: była, jest i będzie wielka.

Komentarz

Zamieszczone przez caleb_king Zobacz posta
      Sadwick, I'm not a citizen of Warsaw, but I come to Legia matches a few times per season (I have to travel about 400km to get to the stadium)
      A darby match with Polonia is a remarkable event, nevertheless if you decide to come to a match against i.e. Lech Poznan or Wisla Krakow, you should be far from being disappointed, as there is a tough tension between these teams and these are games of 'BVB-Bayern' type, so very significant for both the players and the fans as well.

Whenever you decide to come, you'll see something spectacular, because the football itself might be a bit behind Western Europe, but when it comes to supporting, I we're the best - 20,000 roaring throats on our Arena make more noise than 50,000 humming noses on British or French stadiums.

Want a proof? Come and see!

Komentarz

his would clearly be the worst case for me; hopefully it´s not true and hopefully Legia is able to advance to the group stage.

Such information is very important to me, so thank you very much for sharing.

Komentarz

Pracuję...
        X