X

• Czas
  • Pokaż
Wyczyść wszystko
  • adaltyRasty
    Legionista

First time here.

Hello to all.

The forum is nice effort. Looking forward to contribute to it.

Bye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mortgage Refinancing
    Ostatnio edytowany przez adaltyRasty; 14215.
  • obilic
    Legionista

Greetings from Serbia!

Komentarz

• feesh
      Legionista

welcome to here, glad to be able to find a special subforum just for English fans.
      a nice guy, like football and baseball.
      a software coder, writing lots of free tools
      try my latest mov to flv

Komentarz

• Cielo
        Legionista

be our guest
        Powyższy post wyraża jedynie opinię autora w dniu dzisiejszym.
        Nie może on służyć przeciwko niemu w dniu jutrzejszym, ani każdym innym następującym po tym terminie.
        Ponadto autor zastrzega sobie prawo zmiany poglądów bez podawania przyczyny.

Komentarz

• UltrasWorldwide
          Legionista

Hello all!

I just wanted to come and say RESPECT to Legia fans, you have had to put up with many repressions from your government and national football association!

I have started a new website a few weeks ago, and I am tracking the news in Poland. please check it out at www.ultrasworldwide.net

if you have any info you would like to send me, private message me on here!

Thanks!

AGAINST MODERN FOOTBALL

Komentarz

• Baratki
            Legionista

Because i can`t start a new topic i will write here what i have to write .

I am a Rapid fan and i just registered here to congrats you for the nice atmosphere against us on our match in the National Arena.
            Too bad we had to play on this National Arena and not our stadium, and from our behalf the atmosphere wasn`t the best .
            I don`t know what do u really know about the fans from Romania. We maybe are not the biggest mass of suporters at the moment, but u must know that Rapid fans are the most fanatics from Romania. We are the only ones that sings all the match, no matter the score. Against Legia our expectations were big, and a lot of people was dissapointed because of our team very poor game.
            I must say that i didin`t know much about fans from Poland, but after the game from thursday u got my respect . I must ask you. You people don`t work? ). It`s very hard to understand how in the world u could get so many people in the middle of the week.
            I really liked ur cap (bonnet) . Good luck in the future, and i`m waiting to see how is going to be the atmosphere on your stadium against Rapid .

Komentarz

• ŁUKASZ.
              Legionista

Zamieszczone przez Baratki
              I must say that i didin`t know much about fans from Poland, but after the game from thursday u got my respect.
              Now you can see what is mean "Polish Power"

I must ask you. You people don`t work? ). It`s very hard to understand how in the world u could get so many people in the middle of the week.
              We have some song about that `Szkoła, praca, dziewczyna...`

i`m waiting to see how is going to be the atmosphere on your stadium against Rapid .
              You can be sure that the atmosphere is going to be hot We` re rather noisy boys... and girls, especially on our stadium
              Ostatnio edytowany przez ŁUKASZ.; 12904.
              |||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
              Better Dead Than Red

Komentarz

• Tysh
                Legionistka

Hahaha Baratki one match and 7 day holidays, that's so simple
                ...:: Ktoś nie śpi, aby spać mógł ktoś ::...

Komentarz

• S.A.F
                  Legionista

Hello everyone,

I'm new here as well.

Hope to have a good time on here.

Cheers, Stephan

Komentarz

• Melbournewarsaw
                    Legionista

Hello guys I have a quick question and cannot make own thread.

Will the upcoming friendly against borissia Dortmund be open to spectators?

Komentarz

• Adqs
                      Legionista

Zamieszczone przez Melbournewarsaw
                      Hello guys I have a quick question and cannot make own thread.

Will the upcoming friendly against borissia Dortmund be open to spectators?
                      Only with Supporter Card, but for foreigners its not required (somebody pls confirm this information, cause Im not sure about it)

Komentarz

• Paw(L)ak
                        Kocur

Yes, it's true. My sister husband is a Frenchman, he visited our stadium twice: Arsenal friendly and league game with Górnik Zabrze, and he never had any kind of Legia Warszawa supporter card, all he needed was his ID.
                        Faszysta i kibol

''Oto dziś dzień krwi i chwały...''

Komentarz

• Melbournewarsaw
                          Legionista

Yes I am from Australia so that will be fine. Do I buy tickets at the stadium or is this fixture going to be popular so I should buy on Internet?

Komentarz

• Paw(L)ak
                            Kocur

IMO the attendance's going to be about 20-25 thousand spectators, so I think you'll have no problems to buy a ticket, but unfortunately if you want to get one via internet, you need that supporter card, so your only option is to buy it at the stadium.

Here are the tickets prices, for you it's going to be KAT. 1 Normalny: http://legia.com/images/Schemat_NSL_..._BVB_-_big.jpg
                            Ostatnio edytowany przez Paw(L)ak; 53775.
                            Faszysta i kibol

''Oto dziś dzień krwi i chwały...''

Komentarz

• Melbournewarsaw
                              Legionista

Thanks for your help. Would love to Go behind the goals but I guess I'll settle for the wing.

Bizzare that women pay less for a ticket!

Komentarz

Pracuję...