X

• Czas
  • Pokaż
Wyczyść wszystko
  • Lila
    Lensoise i Legionistka

Question about "Karta Kibica"

Hello, hello,

Sorry but I don't remember all about the "karta kibica" (except that, now, without we aren't allowed to get any ticket in Warsaw...) Could someone tell me if there is a deadline to get it? or if for instance we can even buy it in two months?

Dzieki!
  • Raffi
    *****istrator

It costs 20 zl. You can get it every Monday and Tuesday and in the days of home matches in the tent right next to main entry. They take pictures and produce the card right away.
    You have to fill in the below form:
    Legia Warszawa - oficjalna strona. Wideo, aktualności, bilety, zdjęcia, terminarz, transmisje, relacje na żywo i bramki z meczów Legii Warszawa!

Name:
    Surname:
    (first)Name of father:
    PESEL number (personal evidence number):
    ID number:
    Street, number of home/flat:
    Zip code, City:
    Full address:

email address:
    phone number:

date and signature............................
    podpis cyfrowy <--------
    ================
    Zaprawdę powiadam wam, nie ma takiej siły jak ta.... LEGIA! LEGIA! LEGIA!

Komentarz

• Lila
      Lensoise i Legionistka

Zamieszczone przez Raffi
      It costs 20 zl. You can get it every Monday and Tuesday and in the days of home matches in the tent right next to main entry. They take pictures and produce the card right away.
      You have to fill in the below form:
      Legia Warszawa - oficjalna strona. Wideo, aktualności, bilety, zdjęcia, terminarz, transmisje, relacje na żywo i bramki z meczów Legii Warszawa!

I'am glad that they finally deciced to let valid the card from 2007 !!

[ Dodano: 17 Luty 2008, 00:08 ]
      Prosze Bardzo

It is not that I like flooding, but...
      I would like to ask you some others questions about things that I haven't understand... (if somebody doesn't care to lose time, maybe he could answer me... :/ )

What is the present situation between Fans and Club? Is it still as bad as the beginning of the season?

What do your players and your trainer think about that ? do they care?

What about NL? (I know, they published the last number on December...) now, it is the official fanzine of your club? tak? but...would it be the same "journalists"; or your club only took the name NL ?

Moreover,,on one of the last numbers, the title was: "Pozegnanie Zylety". _NL_ If I translate, it would mean that Zyleta would be closed ???

As you can see , (jeszcze) nic nie rozumiem

ps: and where is gone the moderator from this part of forum?

Komentarz

• Raffi
        *****istrator

Situation is bad to very bad... Basically the club doesn't want to speak about anything.

Players and trainer try not to speak aobut it...

NL name was taken over. A new 'official' version of the newspaper will be out next week, with mostly new line-up of journalists, mostly club employees.
        Zyleta will be closed in the summer probably, due to club's plans to build 3 of of 4 stands simultaneously (instead of the 2 behind the goals and AFTER that Żyleta, as it is in old plans).
        podpis cyfrowy <--------
        ================
        Zaprawdę powiadam wam, nie ma takiej siły jak ta.... LEGIA! LEGIA! LEGIA!

Komentarz

• Lila
          Lensoise i Legionistka

Dziekuje bardzo

Komentarz

• kiubz
            Legionista

Zamieszczone przez Lila
            What is the present situation between Fans and Club? Is it still as bad as the beginning of the season?
            worse, cos theres hardly any perspective for finishing this conflict, looks like we're going to go on like this for the next couple of years

Zamieszczone przez Lila
            What do your players and your trainer think about that ? do they care?
            They do and it all ends here. The whole problem is that we no longer have players like Boruc, who just said what he thought without giving a fuck. Instead we have pussies like Vukovic or Grzelak who are scared to loose their contracts so they stay quiet. Urban, may be a chance for us, he seems to understand us for the time being, but the whole team and coaching staff havent really given us any official support.

Zamieszczone przez Lila
            What about NL? (I know, they published the last number on December...) now, it is the official fanzine of your club? tak? but...would it be the same "journalists"; or your club only took the name NL ?
            NL has gone to the club, the guy who owned it could no longer afford to sponsor it, the magazine didnt generate any real income. The club has taken over and the 1st issue will be on sale 20th Feb, then we will know if someone from the ex NL team is still working there, but anyway all info there will be in accordance with the clubs policy, so it will no longer be in any relation with us.

Zamieszczone przez Lila
            oreover,,on one of the last numbers, the title was: "Pozegnanie Zylety". _NL_ If I translate, it would mean that Zyleta would be closed ???
            Zyleta was to be closed at the end of last round, the club did everything they could, but the whole stadium building procedure turned out to be too complicated and it will stay open until the end of season. However, it will most definately be closed to us in mid June so next season looks like we're going to have to squize in Kryta only.

Hope i could be some help

edit: sie fuckin rozpisalem a Rafii jak zwykle first :P

Komentarz

• Lila
              Lensoise i Legionistka

Dzieki Kiubz!

No I am sure, wszystko zrozumialam

edit: sie fuckin rozpisalem a Rafii jak zwykle first :P
              But if we consider that you wrote more than him, it is normal :P

ps: both of your anwsers look like hopeless... But I know that Polish people always get what they want :P , I keep the faith

Komentarz

• kiubz
                Legionista

Zamieszczone przez Lila
                But I know that Polish people always get what they want :P , I keep the faith
                If this is one of the most important things you learned here thats brilliant!

We will, we must!

Komentarz

Pracuję...