X

• Czas
  • Pokaż
Wyczyść wszystko
  • Bandit Samarski
    Legionista

Away game in Kielce

Hi lads!

I'm fan of CSKA Moscow, drujinu woiska russkogo. And due to the friendship of CSKA and Legia I support Legia in Poland. Janczik and his last-second goal to Spartak Moscow added some passion here too.

On the nearest saturday I arrive Poland for 2 weeks and plan to visit away game in Kielce and cup game in Novy sad or cup game of Lechia Gdansk.

So the first question is - won't U mind if CSKA Moscow fan visit your away stand&
    If wount there is a question about tickets. How could I buy the tickets on your stand?
    If I'll get them, the other question is about HWDP. How much time the police holds away fans on the stands? Woun't they forse me to go to Warsaw from the station with U lads? I had plans to head Krakow after the game .

I have a big CSKA flag, so what if I'll take it with me on the game? Wont U mind or there could be problems. By the way, there have already been Lech banners on Spartak Moscow game ...

And the last question - what are Legia relations with Lechia Gdansk?

Legia panem est,
    hope to see U on the game!
    Armymen never surrender
  • Raffi
    *****istrator

We will not be allowed in Kielce
    podpis cyfrowy <--------
    ================
    Zaprawdę powiadam wam, nie ma takiej siły jak ta.... LEGIA! LEGIA! LEGIA!

Komentarz

• Bandit Samarski
      Legionista

So there wount be any Legia fans there?

P.S. Lech on Spartak Moscow game.http://www.soccer.ru/news/33808.shtml
      Armymen never surrender

Komentarz

• Raffi
        *****istrator

That's another question, but it will be extremely hard, especially for you.
        No flags please, BTW.
        podpis cyfrowy <--------
        ================
        Zaprawdę powiadam wam, nie ma takiej siły jak ta.... LEGIA! LEGIA! LEGIA!

Komentarz

• jasin
          Legionista

Re: Away game in Kielce

Zamieszczone przez Bandit Samarski
          And due to the friendship of CSKA and Legia I support Legia in Poland.
          Дружба между Легией а ЦСКА? Инетерсно какие другие новости нам расскажешь

następny co zrobił zgodę przez neta
          Mortui sunt, ut liberi vivamus

Komentarz

• Bandit Samarski
            Legionista

M.b. friendship is not a proper word, "good relations" are better. There are several army teams in the Eastern Europe such as CSKA Moscow, Partisan Beograd, CSKA Sofia, Steaua Bucharesti and they have more common then the other teams. For exampe we have very very good relations with Partisan, U do. A lot our lads were on CSKA Sofia stand during there away game vs Torpedo Moscow. I've seen some guys with Legia scarves on CSKA games in Moscow and heard about some contacts of Legia and CSKA leaders. Legia is definately our biggest friend in Poland espesially after Janzcuk arrival and his last-second equalizer with Spartak.

jasin, я говорю, то что вижу, а не исхожу из своих собственных предпочтений. Может, ты скажешь о дружбе с Лохомотами исходя из сходства цветов ?
            Или, еще лучше, с бомжами? )))
            Armymen never surrender

Komentarz

• kiubz
              Legionista

M.b. friendship is not a proper word, "good relations" are better. There are several army teams in the Eastern Europe such as CSKA Moscow, Partisan Beograd, CSKA Sofia, Steaua Bucharesti and they have more common then the other teams. For exampe we have very very good relations with Partisan, U do. A lot our lads were on CSKA Sofia stand during there away game vs Torpedo Moscow. I've seen some guys with Legia scarves on CSKA games in Moscow and heard about some contacts of Legia and CSKA leaders. Legia is definately our biggest friend in Poland espesially after Janzcuk arrival and his last-second equalizer with Spartak.

jasin, я говорю, то что вижу, а не исхожу из своих собственных предпочтений. Может, ты скажешь о дружбе с Лохомотами исходя из сходства цветов ?
              Или, еще лучше, с бомжами? )))
              Still, we kind of dont feel this is a topic to be discussed on an open message board.

Komentarz

• jasin
                Legionista

слушай, начнём с конца.

по поводу бомжей - это мои личние дела, так что чего их тут вмешиваешь? я писал что-нибудь о дружбе с ними? или о "положительных отоношениях"? нет.
                Тоже самое касается паровозов и сходства цветов.
                А насчёт "армейскего союза" просто В контатках определенных личностей не сомневаюсь , но вряд ли можно это назвать дружбой или "good relations". Скорее всего "relations".

eod
                Mortui sunt, ut liberi vivamus

Komentarz

• Pesto
                  Legionista

M.b. friendship is not a proper word, "good relations" are better. There are several army teams in the Eastern Europe such as CSKA Moscow, Partisan Beograd, CSKA Sofia, Steaua Bucharesti and they have more common then the other teams. For exampe we have very very good relations with Partisan, U do. A lot our lads were on CSKA Sofia stand during there away game vs Torpedo Moscow.

First of all , Poland belongs to Central Europe , not to Eastern one

Secondly , unlike your fellow Orthodox (Serbs and Bulgarians) we were never close allies to Russians

Then , if you want internet friendship "iz schodstwa cwjetow" , Polonia Bytom will be the perfect match for you

Last but not least , if you want any "relations" with Legia , you shouldn't contact
                  jasin but mort (the unofficial leader of White Bears group). He's the one who makes such decisions on our behalf
                  bana mu , temu pestu

Komentarz

• Numer
                    Legionista

He is also known to migrate to your country during summer holidays.

Komentarz

• Bandit Samarski
                      Legionista

Better later then nether, so I'll write a few words bout my trip.
                      Poland was pretty nice, I've visited lots of towns, mostly from the eastern side of Poland and most of them seemed to be great. Zivec is great too. Natives were friendly and I didn't feel any antypathy. Regarding football I visited 2 games : Korona - Legia and Wisla - Polonia. 1-st was not that good, the football perfomance was poor. Unfortunately Legia support was really banned but I specially bought a ticket on so called "away sector" . It was funny to sea the reaction of the "villians" on 20 Legia supporter who apperard in the central stand by the end of the game. Then the whole stadium sings "ебач Легия" to just 20 lads - it is really funny. But to be honest native support was good.
                      Wisla support was much better, unfortunately CSKA level of vocal support during ordinary games is much lower. I was inpressed. Hope to see Legia in action and to compare. By the way before the game my russian-polish dictionary betraided me and some Wisla fans asked me what is my team in Russia. When I answered CSKA guess what did they say. They just looked at each other and declared " to je Legii drugi ". Very nice for U lads from this forum. By the way I asked a salesman of LegiaStore about the friendship of our clubs. And he told that there was friendship before but now it is calm and Legia leaders are waiting for the steps of our leaders. If U'll see that lad -best regards from me. That CSKA scarf in the store if it is still there was my present.
                      If in general - the trip was good and I feel that I'll return in Poland and hope to see CWKS Legia support in action.
                      Armymen never surrender

Komentarz

• DobryChłopak
                        Legionista

If in general - the trip was good and I feel that I'll return in Poland and hope to see CWKS Legia support in action.
                        That will be hard. Because we have some kind of a protest right now. But in future who knows.
                        Niesłusznie Skazani

Komentarz

• Bandit Samarski
                          Legionista

Yeh, I've heard about that. I have bad luck about Legia support
                          And what about the away games ban? When it'll finish?

P.S. Here's an article in ane of russian fanzines. http://www.championat.ru/football/article-16393.html
                          What do U think about that?(sure if U know russian )
                          Armymen never surrender

Komentarz

• DobryChłopak
                            Legionista

When it'll finish?
                            Theoreticaly in 2 years, but no one believie in this. In my opinion that will be longer period of time. We`ll see

About article:
                            В 1944 году, когда советские войска освободили Варшаву
                            We call this ocupation, not "oswobodzenie"
                            А одной из самых известных достопримечательностей двухмиллионного города является футбольный клуб "Легия".
                            Can you translate? I don`t understand this

I`ve read only to: Фанатская жизнь
                            Rest later.
                            Niesłusznie Skazani

Komentarz

• Pesto
                              Legionista

Zamieszczone przez DobryChłopak
                              А одной из самых известных достопримечательностей двухмиллионного города является футбольный клуб "Легия".
                              Can you translate? I don`t understand this
                              a jedną z najbardziej znanych atrakcji 2-milionowego miasta okazał się klub piłkarski Legia
                              bana mu , temu pestu

Komentarz

Pracuję...