Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 12 z 12

Wątek: Den Haag - FC Utrecht 15-01-2006

Legionista Awatar Dennis J.

Den Haag - FC Utrecht 15-01-2006

Next Sunday is the match Den Haag - Utrecht.
    We are giving the utrecht fans a warm welcome in our stadium with Legia flags and songs
    are there guys from Warszawa coming to Den Haag for the match?
    Live from The Hague

Administrator Awatar Raffi
    podpis cyfrowy <--------
    ================
    Zaprawdę powiadam wam, nie ma takiej siły jak ta.... LEGIA! LEGIA! LEGIA!

ems
    86 minute 1-0 for Den Haag... 3mamy kciuki !!

ems
    the end
    Den Haag 1-0 Utrecht
    yeah!

Legionista Awatar Iras

We love you Den Haag lalala

ems

Legionista Awatar Michu
    Congratulations Den Haag!! LEGIA & Den HAAG 4EVER!

Legionista
    On January 15th there is next match against Utrecht. I want to visit Zuiderpark for the first time, because my friend works in Amsterdam and it is the best opportunity I ever had. Nevertheless my visit depends on few factors.

I'd like to ask if I can buy tickets in Hague for that friend. He bought or obtained somehow Ajax ID card to have an access to ECC matches. I heard that if you have this card you are also registered as a supporter of the club and you can't buy tickets in any other city. Don't judge him and don't consider him as a fan of hostile club. He is Legia fan but didn't think about the consequenses. Can we pass through this obstacle somehow?

The other question is to Legia fans. Has anybody plans to attend Zuiderpark?
    Jesteśmy zawsze tam, gdzie Nasza Legia gra...

Cytat Zamieszczone przez Sahal
    On January 15th there is next match against Utrecht. I want to visit Zuiderpark for the first time, because my friend works in Amsterdam and it is the best opportunity I ever had. Nevertheless my visit depends on few factors.

I'd like to ask if I can buy tickets in Hague for that friend. He bought or obtained somehow Ajax ID card to have an access to ECC matches. I heard that if you have this card you are also registered as a supporter of the club and you can't buy tickets in any other city. Don't judge him and don't consider him as a fan of hostile club. He is Legia fan but didn't think about the consequenses. Can we pass through this obstacle somehow?

First of all: everyone A HAPPY NEW YEAR

if you try to buy a ticket for the match with an Ajax-card, don't even try because you won't get one. The match between Den Haag and Utrect is a high risc match, so you can only buy tickets with a Den Haag clubcard. You can get one for free at the stadium, but i wont think you'll get it in time. What you can try is contact Dennis de Bruin, of the official Fan Club. Maybe he can try to get you a ticket.
    His phonenumber is 070-3053322, or you can email him at dennis@fanclubadodenhaag.nl

Hope to see you in Den Haag the 15th
    Live from The Hague

Legionista
    Cytat Zamieszczone przez Dennis J.
    Cytat Zamieszczone przez Sahal

First of all: everyone A HAPPY NEW YEAR

if you try to buy a ticket for the match with an Ajax-card, don't even try because you won't get one. The match between Den Haag and Utrect is a high risc match, so you can only buy tickets with a Den Haag clubcard. You can get one for free at the stadium, but i wont think you'll get it in time. What you can try is contact Dennis de Bruin, of the official Fan Club. Maybe he can try to get you a ticket.
    His phonenumber is 070-3053322, or you can email him at dennis@fanclubadodenhaag.nl

Hope to see you in Den Haag the 15th
    Thanks for the information. Unfortunately there are some other complications, so my visit will be rather postponed. According to your advice I'll try to contact Dennis. Best wishes for New Year!!!
    Jesteśmy zawsze tam, gdzie Nasza Legia gra...

Kanker-Utrecht
    today was the match, and utrecht won by 2-3. Den Haag didn't play very well, and after 60 minutes utrecht was ahead with 0-3. a very lucky goal and a penalty for Den Haag made the final score 2-3.

Better luck next time.
    Live from The Hague

szopq
    best wishes for ADO from Silesian Legia fans!!!

Uprawnienia umieszczania postów