Zwiń
X

• Czas
  • Pokaż
Wyczyść wszystko
  • szczepan
    Legionista

Den Haag - FC Brugge - Juventus

I have question do DH or FCB or Juve fans...

How the friendship beetwen those 3 clubs started?

ok!

thre was a footballtournament for supporrts in den haag for den haag and brugge supports! and ther was in the year if 70 a player from fc den haag going Brugge!

more information soon!
    FC DEN HAAG - LEGIA WARSZAWA

NA ZAWSZE RAZEM

Komentarz

• szczepan
      Legionista

Zamieszczone przez thijs
      ok!

thre was a footballtournament for supporrts in den haag for den haag and brugge supports! and ther was in the year if 70 a player from fc den haag going Brugge!

more information soon!
      :+: :+: :+:
      thx...

if it will be too much to write you can give me some link

one more time thx :+:

Komentarz

• crolick
        Legionista

yeah, but what about juve?!?

Komentarz

• thijs
          Legionista

same by supportersgame en not big reasons

tonight go 50 den haag supporters by bus to Juventus!

tonight: leave from den hag
          tomorrow morning: arrive by Juventus
          tomorrow day: to game JUVENTUS - SIEN
          tomorrow night: leave from juventus(back to den haag)
          mondaymorning: Arrive in Den Haag!

NA ZAWSZE RAZEM

Komentarz

• Mini
            Legionista

Zamieszczone przez thijs
            same by supportersgame en not big reasons

tonight go 50 den haag supporters by bus to Juventus!

tonight: leave from den hag
            tomorrow morning: arrive by Juventus
            tomorrow day: to game JUVENTUS - SIEN
            tomorrow night: leave from juventus(back to den haag)
            mondaymorning: Arrive in Den Haag!
            hmm in this plan have no time for drink '8

Komentarz

• thijs
              Legionista

Zamieszczone przez Mini
              hmm in this plan have no time for drink '8
              den haag fans always time to drink!

and your avater :fu: :fu:

NA ZAWSZE RAZEM

Komentarz

• crolick
                Legionista

milan, inter, lazio - merda
                roma - supermerda :fu:
                forza juve!!! :+:

Komentarz

• Fabrizio
                  Legionista

The friendship between Juve and Den Haag began in 1991 when the Viking took part to the International Fan Tournamenet held in Den Haag's Zuiderpark.
                  On that occasion a true friendship between the Viking (and some guys of the NAB group) was made with the North Side.
                  In 1992 the N-Side were in Turin to support Juve in the derby game vs t**rino.
                  The friendship was strengthened in the 1992 International fan tournement the following summer .
                  The Viking had two teams competing and it was at that time that the Legia Ultras joined the tournement too.
                  I vividly remember that my friend Fabio from the NAB was positevely impressed by the Legia lads and it was on that occasion that the basis for the current friendship were laid.
                  In fact most of the Noi Soli guys were former Viking and by visiting Den Haag they kept in touch with Legia until today's great friendship.

Forza Juve, Legia Den Haag - hand in hand forever

Komentarz

• PARAVOZ
                    Legionista

Tell please that such Haag and tournement! And I do not know that!
                    you our red-green friends!!! Lokomotiv Moscow!! (sorry, I dont speek English and Polish)))

Komentarz

• Paolo'
                      Legionista

Fabrizio, could you please write something also about your attitude towards Brugge and mayby about your former friendships with Piacenza and Avellino. By the way were there any other friendships in the history of Juve fans?

Sa(L)uti!

Komentarz

• Fabrizio
                        Legionista

Hi Paolo !

In the late 70s early 80s, Juventus had friendship with Roma and Atalanta.
                        With Roma there were strong ties with the Fedayn group.
                        At Juve-Inter 81-82 the Fedayn were in Turin with their banner displayed next to the Fighters one and there were several fights with Inter outside the ground, the old Comunale. Given today's rivalry between the 2 clubs it may sound strange that at that time we were friends and some photo collectors even think that the Fedayn banner had been stolen !
                        The friendship ended in 1984. There was too much rivalry on the pitch between the 2 clubs, they both competed for the title and most Roma fans would attack Juve supporters when the game was in Rome so everything was broken.
                        But some of the Drughi and Fedayn leaders are still on good personal terms and when last season an old Drughi leader was back after he had to stay away from football for a few years, the Fedayn displayed a welcome back banner (it was at the Bologna-Roma game):"bentornato Dino" (Welcome back Dino).
                        With Atalanta the friendship was even stronger. Atalanta had a big rivalry with toro so a number of times Juve and Atalanta attended games together and helped each other. On one occasion the friendship was even remarked by making a lap on the running track of the old stadio comunale by flying Juventus and Atalanta flags.
                        Unfortunately the friendship ended in 1984 for political reasons being Atalanta far-left supporters.
                        Juve had another good friendship with Avellino. It began in 1985-86 and I think it cooled down because of the different divisions the two teams played the following years and not for problems or disagreement.
                        In 1990 when Juve played the return leg of the Uefa Cup in Avellino against Fiorentina all the main Avellino groups sided with Juventus. Fiorentina said that they would burn Avellino but they did nothing, big mouths as usual when it comes to have a go with real ultras an not ordinary supporters. That was the last time Juve and Avellino got together then they lost touch.
                        Another friendship we had was with Piacenza. It was started by the Viking in 1996. Piacenza had a small following but at the time they had quite a tasty firm, they didnt have the numbers but they had the right attitude.
                        The Piacenza groups involved were Sparuta Presenza and Official Supporters, all of them very involved in far right politics. The friendship soon spread to the rest of our 'curva' and in 1996 when toro played in Piacenza to avoid relegation all the main Juve firms (Viking, NAB, Vecchia Guardia, Opposta Fazione) were in Piacenza to team up with the local ultras. On that day toro got relegated and outside the ground they had to run big time.
                        This friendship was broken in 1999 when all the old Piacenza faces were banned after it went off with Brescia at a service station . After the banning the new guys that took over rejected the friendship. There are still personal friendships going on though.
                        Some Juve ultras had friendships with other teams. I remember some of the Fighters Roma branch had a friendship with celtic and st pauli and even tried to involve the rest of our curva when we faced the tims in the 2001 CL. Their attempt was not very succesful being celtic and st pauli all staunch communists unlike our ultras who've always supported the far right. I remember reading a lot of abuse at Juventus on the celtic forums so (as my loyalties go to Rangers) I'm happy this friendship was not finalised.

About Bruges I know that when we played Bruges in Belgium there were some Den Haag fans so it would be great to have a great and lasting friendship with them too and I think they are always welcome in Turin. Let me know if there are stronger contacts between Bruges and Juve I'm not aware of.

Ciao !
                        Forza Juve, Legia, Den Haag, Bruges

Komentarz

Pracuję...