• Pokaż
Wyczyść wszystko
  • Michallo
    Legionista

Hi guys, nice to meet you! I want to train my english

Komentarz

• leris_87
      Legionista

Hallo everybody i came here to ask you a few things about Zlatan of the poor fellow stripbar fan as it seems, aleksandar Prijovic.
      We at PAOK have a russian/ pontos president with a lot of money and hooked nose but we usually dont see it in the transfer period. we see only the nose of course.
      So he decide to buy a player with 2 milion, after call an ambulance wait outside of his house in case of heart attack, cause he is tha caucasian skroutz mac duck.
      Here in greece PAOK have a lot of fans, but our stadium is empty right now, people came to stadium usually when a person/footballer smack an olympiakos player in the face, cause we have rivalry, pablo garcia(price and honor) did that an we make him a god, and alot of people go to the Toympa stadium to see Che guevara Garcia, those fans we call them "Panigyrtzides" mean they are go to the matches because of the trend, not because of their loyality.
      This year we have 5000 people in the stadium cause we have crisis and people prefer the chicks, betting and go for frappe, or buy clothes to go for drink or frappe to find the chicks. But we all still love PAOK from a safe distance. usually we search for streaming.
      This years with Ivan Savvidis (Grand Commander of the Order of the Knights of the Holy Sepulchre, dont laugh this is true, they give him this honor for giving money in big church) our little father (pateroulis) help the team became more organize.
      Close all the cantine outside stadium, and now you cant eat vromiko sandwich, but you can buy official PAOK PICKLE SALAD (TOURSI) and pastourma cakes.
      He pay all the debt, with the help of alexis comrade Tsipras.
      He put a russian fat woman to be our financial director, Gordjilova, and we cant buy players even if we have the money because the structure of the club. let me explain to you.
      our scouters, lets say one specific, pantelos go to african youth cup and didnt find anything good, i know it sound strange but, he is short he may cannot see far, you must put him in a stool.

ok lets say pantelos sees a player, he show him to lubos"a dead man already" michel(sporting director), lubos show him to our manager(ivic) our manager says ok i want him, after lubos will go to our captain Klaous "heavy drinker" Athanasiadis (who scores every thuesday only), after that athanasiadis will discuse the player with journalist Kolkas "the man with the oldam owl face", if kolkas like the player, he will make articles to convice the fans of PAOK that the player is the right one for PAOK, if he dont like him, he will make another article for PAOK organization, and will write that player is out of PAOK DNA (a recent scientific discovery).
      Lets say kolkas like the player, now lubos michel will go the player for aprove in the above.
      He will go to George "Mickey mouse" Savvidis, the son of our president.
      George will check him in instragram, he will see if he is the right one to go for a drink with him, if he is the right one, he will say ok to lubos, the lubos will make an inquiry to see our president, our president will come from russia when he will have a business here, so lets say in 5 days, he will see lubos, and his players.
      if the player is the right one (the criteria is to be bellow milion) he will gave the financial director Gordjilova the financial information, and then gordjilova following the same crearly football oriented criteria (bellow a milion) will give aproove or reject the player.

So from all this you understand that we scout prijovic from the day he was born to make an offer today.
      We need 5 years with this procedure to sign a player.
      But every time the journalist says it is football director fault who didn find a player quick
      last year we had frank arnesen of chelsea for football director, he make good transfers, but the kick him out cause he had show to president and gordjilova players above a milion, so we nearly lost our president from heart attacks.
      But the journalist said to the people that arnesen was a thief trying to steal PAOK and the hay eating fans of PAOK Believe him. and this year we didnt buy a cf, cause our cf klaous "heavy drinker" is a PAOK fan.
      the results is tha we had 60 shoots to make a goal in two last games.

But i will not tire you any more, please inform me about Prijovic, thank you

Komentarz

• Legiek88
        Legionista

I'd love to help you but my English is at the level of junior high school: D

Komentarz

• twardyziem
          Legionista

Hello everybody. Pozdrawiam Legia!

Komentarz

• Legiek88
            Legionista

Helou Twardyziem !

Komentarz

• donmerlin
              Legionista

Witam

Komentarz

• L_g_a
                Legionista

Hello, are there some Legia fans in Geneva? I`m there right now.
                no pain - no gain

Komentarz

• gme11
                  Legionista

Hi everyone

We are thinking about going to a Legia game next spring.
                  When will the dates be confirmed? We are thinking about Legia-Lech Poznan 03.03 or Legia-Wisla 17.03. Are the game vs. Wisla better or will both have a good atmosphere?

Thanks.

Komentarz

• tomb
                    Legionista

Zamieszczone przez gme11
                    Hi everyone

We are thinking about going to a Legia game next spring.
                    When will the dates be confirmed? We are thinking about Legia-Lech Poznan 03.03 or Legia-Wisla 17.03. Are the game vs. Wisla better or will both have a good atmosphere?

Thanks.
                    Both should be equally good. Have fun.

Komentarz

• bartu30
                      Legionista

Witam na forum

Komentarz

• mtk_wpr
                        Legionista

Guys (especially ADO supporters) - do you know is there any possibility to watch Legia's match this week in Amsterdam? Any Polish pub, bar etc?

Komentarz

• ©ampion
                          Legionista

Hello from Serbia,Red Star
                          Your possible opponent in Champion League qualification
                          I respect Legia as best Polish team .
                          We are also, like you ,won title last week.

Big respect and all the best in Europe.
                          I will write about Europe qualification if i can?
                          Ostatnio edytowany przez ©ampion; 153748.

Komentarz

• Renome
                            Legionista

Hello! Are you still alive?

Komentarz

• clubesdelmundo
                              Legionista

Hallo, dear Legia Fans.

I am a Spanish Football Youtuber, and i have create a Video about Legia Warsaw,
                              that i will share in this Forum.
                              Nice Greetings from Spain for all Legia Fans allround the World.
                              Viva Legia

Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfEYPgeDO3Q

Blogsite: https://clubesmundofutbol.blogspot.c...a-polonia.html

Komentarz

• BigMargusCCS
                                Legionista

Welcome 🙏

Komentarz

Pracuję...