To jest podklejony temat.
X
X

• Czas
  • Pokaż
Wyczyść wszystko
  • kosciesz
    Legionista

AFAIR 25-30 pln for the scarf, you've got to preapare the project by yourself. More information: fan's shop on the corner of Lazienkowska St. and Czerniakowska St.

Komentarz

• Lila
      Lensoise i Legionistka

Please, from the 30th s. to 1m42 of this link: Legia W. vs austria w.
      what is the song you are singing? (I mean the lyrics ) We (Lens) also have a song with this tune. Lens Song

Dziekuje.

Komentarz

• kosciesz
        Legionista

Don't give up my lovely!
        Don't give up Legia Warszawa

Komentarz

• Lila
          Lensoise i Legionistka

Ok... but in Polish?

Komentarz

• DobryChłopak
            Legionista

NIe poddawaj się ukochana ma
            Nie poddawaj się Legio Warszawa
            Niesłusznie Skazani

Komentarz

• ems

it's the direct translation from "Non mollare mai".

"Non mollare mai, non mollare mai - Lazio per sempre"

Komentarz

• Lila
                Lensoise i Legionistka

In English, in polish, and even in Italian... thanks mates!

By the way, I have seen on the Legia live web site that there are internet links from French teams ( web page with links ) :
                but no one from Lens :O actually there is one Lens polish site that you can add : RC Lens. pl

Komentarz

• Lila
                  Lensoise i Legionistka

Prawdopodobnie w czwartek Legia poleci do Francji. Udało się zakontraktować mecz ze zdobywcą Pucharu Francji Sochaux - spotkanie ma odbyć się w piątek na Stade Bonal.
                  - Może Legia zagra jeszcze z St. Etienne 23 lub 24 lipca. We Francji nie jest teraz łatwo znaleźć sparingpartnera, bo większość drużyn już zaplanowała swoje mecze - tłumaczy Tadeusz Fogiel, menedżer z Paryża pomagający Legii w szukaniu rywali.
                  Powtarza się więc scenariusz z zeszłego roku, gdy Legia również przygotowywała się do sezonu nad Sekwaną, gdzie zmierzyła się między innymi z Paris Saint Germain (1-0 i Olympique Marsylia (2-0). Te zwycięstwa nie były jednak zwiastunem udanego startu w lidze.

.... A translation maybe? please?

Komentarz

• DobryChłopak
                    Legionista

Legia will play friendly match with Sochaux in Stade Bondal on Friday
                    Maybe they will also play with St.Etienne - 23 or 24 of july.
                    It`s hard to find some sparringpartner at this time. most of French teams have got no more free dates (?)
                    Last year we have been playing with PSG and Olimpique. Despite victory in these games our beginning of league wasn`t very good.

My english isn`t very good too But I think you will understand
                    Niesłusznie Skazani

Komentarz

• labud
                      Legionista

Hello my Polish Legia friends! I am fan of the Partizan Belgrade, the club which was expelled from UEFA cup. Their double standards ruined the game itself. Please, come to http://www.sldo12.com/antiuefa and express Your thoughts. Send us Your pictures, Your videos, Your point of view. There is a Polish, Dutch and Serbian section. It would be nice if there could be games between expelled clubs.
                      See You there!
                      Greetings!

Komentarz

• Tuzin
                        Legionista

What do you mean saying double standards?

Komentarz

• labud
                          Legionista

I mean situation where AC Milan is "rewarded" to play in Champions League last year despite of fact that they were fixing the game results. Of course, there is the case with Inter and AC Milan:

This one is more serious:

What is the result? They strenghten their power on smaller clubs. UEFA officials looks and acts like cowards.

Komentarz

• Tuzin
                            Legionista

OK. I thought you meant Feyenoords case.

Komentarz

• Lila
                              Lensoise i Legionistka

Cześć Legia Fans!

have you got links of video-clips about/for Legia? (I don't mean fans songs, but songs from bands, singers... like this one : jrBosman_Jumbojet_-_Wyjazd_Donieck.mp3 but on youtube or something else?? )

Komentarz

• casual
                                Legionista

Welcome everybody:

http://vjdominion.pl/mp3Oh-Lay-Knee-Chuck w wersji tekkkno. Oryginalne wystapienie tutaj: http://www.youtube.com/watchv=g45OBLlpvSU audio: Vj Dominionwykorzy...
                                Taki miał dziwny charakter. Tylko raz w życiu sypnął i to był ostatni raz. Starsza siostra uderzyła go w złości, więc pobiegł na skargę do rodziców. Ojciec najpierw zrugał siostrę i dał jej klapsa, a potem jego przełożył przez kolano i waląc w tyłek wymawiał słowa powoli, jedno przy każdym uderzeniu:
                                - Kablowanie to charakter, więc ja zamierzam połamiać ci ten charakter! Możesz pracować kiedyś jako alfons, ale nie pozwolę, żebyś miał charakter dziwki!
                                Zapamiętał.

Waldemar Łysiak, "Najlepszy".

Komentarz

Pracuję...