PDA

Zobacz peŗną wersję : Intertoto Cup 2007

Jose Perez
23-05-2007, 08:55
Hello Everybody

Legia is gonna play games in the Intertoto Cup this season. There is a great possibility that they will face Welsh and after that English team.

Schedule of the games in the Cup, that we are interested in is...

14. Lithuana (Vetra Wilno) - Wales (Llanelli AFC)

II round - 7-8 july, 14-15 july

L. Winner 14 - Poland (Legia Warsaw)

III round - 21-22 july, 28-29 july

Final Winner L - England (Blackburn Rovers)

Winner goes to UEFA Cup.

Please state any comments or thoughts on the matter of supporting, rivals, games, and travel. English and Welsh fans also very welcome.

Llanelli forum -->> http://llanelliafc.org/fans/viewforum.php?f=5
Blackburn forum -->> http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php?showtopic=15915

Kempes
23-05-2007, 10:20
Ty Charcerzyk jeszcze Ci sie nie znudziŗo :O

ps. luknijcie ostatnią strone linka Blackburn

Jose Perez
23-05-2007, 15:58
Kempes, bro. speak English if you please...

Numer
26-05-2007, 04:22
Ankieta jest to jest gitez.

...and it doesnt work

Jose Perez
24-06-2007, 15:26
Hi Hello. Good luck to Llanelli team in Lithuana. I wish Legia will play u at the next round. :)

Please talk to them http://llanelliafc.org/fans/viewtopic.php?t=235

ems
24-06-2007, 17:09
:zdziwiony:

daimler
25-06-2007, 18:21
Hi Hello. Good luck to ur team in Lithuana. I wish Legia will play u at the next round.
Please talk to us here http://forum.legialive.pl/viewtopic.php?t=10939

Mate, what's your point?
You're so sad your team doesn't play eurocups this year so you decided to run this topic for us? :zdziwiony:

Give us a break and stfu. You are just annoying.

arczi
25-06-2007, 19:57
uu.. daimos zna angielski.

SLU :hyhy:

tempotempotempo
26-06-2007, 14:21
Hi Hello. Good luck to Llanelli team in Lithuana. I wish Legia will play u at the next round. :)

Jose I wish you would make up your mind :/ . You told me on the Llanelli forum that you hoped to play Vetra in Poland. Anyway it looks like it will be us you're playing, if all goes well in Wales, we are going with a 2 goal lead, although they still have a chance with their away goal to pull it back. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to either of the Vetra-Legia games as I'm home, visiting my parents, in Scotland, but I know that the Vetra fans are really looking forward to playing Legia.

daimler
26-06-2007, 18:05
Despite the fact he supports one of our main rivals (question is: what is he doing here?...), he's right.
It's obvious we prefer trip to Wilno. It's much closer, much cheaper, much faster etc.. Playing with You would force us to travel to UK two times in very short period of time. And most of us will have to choose where to go - Llanelli or Blackurn. You must realize choice is simple :oczko:
Sorry mate, but we support Vetra :)

ems
26-06-2007, 22:11
two times?

they'll lose on the first occasion. fuckin wankers, I say

daimler
26-06-2007, 23:02
Faith mate, faith is everything! 8)

ps. if we loose to teams like Vetra/Llanelli... :roll: No offence to these two clubs, but still :ucieka:

ems
27-06-2007, 19:44
please check the history of Polish teams in Intertoto Cup

the only chance is when they'll change at least 3/4 of our squad. Different people, different coach, different attitude - then we'll meet blackburn. But with Burkhardt in the midfield and Grzelak in attack, we won't go anywhere :P

daimler
27-06-2007, 23:08
Ems, WE make the history! :hyhy:

ps. fajnie tak nawet po obcemu pogadaæ :oczko:

cfc
01-07-2007, 19:43

no1, is it hi or hello ? make up ur mind.
no2 Llanelli is miiiiiiiiiiiiles away from Twickenham - so i think u should focus more on supporting richmond&kingston borough ;)
no3 Cmon LEGIA!!!
no4 :placze: got fuckin plans for this weekend :(

Skķra
02-07-2007, 18:52
Ktoļ zna Litewski?

Šnekėjau su vienu ultrovcu Legios, sakė jų bus apie 1000, vieni savo transportu važiuos, kiti autobusais, kiti traukiniais… Minėjo, jog Legios fanai mėgėjai išvykų, o dabar ypač kai jos būna kitoje šalyje ir kai iki tikslo tik ~450 kilometrų, kaip šįkart Vilnius. Taip pat, nori aplankyt Lietuvą, kadangi retai papuola į futbolo tvarkaraštį. Minėjo, kad ar tai praėjusiais metais Vienoje jų buvo suvažiavę netoli 3000. Į Legios namų rungtynes renkasi apie 10000, į išvykas važiuoja apie 500-1000 žmonių. Legia draugauja su 3 Lenkijos klubais: Zaglebie, Pogon ir Olimpia Elblag (trečia lyga). Iš užsienio klubų draugauja su olandų Den Haag ir italų Juventus. Kitų Lenkijos klubų Legia nekenčia, tad kartais įvyksta kovos tarp priešų. Policija - priešas nr.1 visiems Lenkijos fanams. Legios stadionas šiuo metu talpina 14000 žmonių, tačiau po dviejų metų bus pastatytas naujas, kuris talpins 30000.

Jaco
02-07-2007, 19:58
Ktoļ zna Litewski?

Šnekėjau su vienu ultrovcu Legios, sakė jų bus apie 1000, vieni savo transportu važiuos, kiti autobusais, kiti traukiniais… Minėjo, jog Legios fanai mėgėjai išvykų, o dabar ypač kai jos būna kitoje šalyje ir kai iki tikslo tik ~450 kilometrų, kaip šįkart Vilnius. Taip pat, nori aplankyt Lietuvą, kadangi retai papuola į futbolo tvarkaraštį. Minėjo, kad ar tai praėjusiais metais Vienoje jų buvo suvažiavę netoli 3000. Į Legios namų rungtynes renkasi apie 10000, į išvykas važiuoja apie 500-1000 žmonių. Legia draugauja su 3 Lenkijos klubais: Zaglebie, Pogon ir Olimpia Elblag (trečia lyga). Iš užsienio klubų draugauja su olandų Den Haag ir italų Juventus. Kitų Lenkijos klubų Legia nekenčia, tad kartais įvyksta kovos tarp priešų. Policija - priešas nr.1 visiems Lenkijos fanams. Legios stadionas šiuo metu talpina 14000 žmonių, tačiau po dviejų metų bus pastatytas naujas, kuris talpins 30000.
Generalnie napisaŗ, ŋe cieszy się z przyjazdu Arcziego do Wilna i ŋaŗuje, iŋ nie będzie Pana Artysty. :roll:

Skķra
02-07-2007, 20:33
Dzięki, tak myļlaŗem. :hyhy: :oczko:

tempotempotempo
04-07-2007, 12:07
Ktoļ zna Litewski?

They are talking about how many Ultras you will take to Vilnius. Some one from Warsaw said that about 1000 would be making the journey somehow,by bus,car or train. Is this true?

Markotny
04-07-2007, 12:30
They are talking about how many Ultras you will take to Vilnius. Some one from Warsaw said that about 1000 would be making the journey somehow,by bus,car or train. Is this true?

We'll see :hyhy:

daimler
04-07-2007, 12:38
Really hard to say as sunday isn't best day for away game for most people. But despite that - should be good 8)

Lila
14-07-2007, 21:17
The more I read English news, and try to understand polish news from Legia... the more I'm getting desperate... Furthermore I have never imagined they were so many stupid persons who think like this Rafaŗ Pasztelaņski.

It's a real nightmare, even worse...

Let me tell you that I'm glad to be on this forum compared with some others web sites !

If I can say it: Try to keep the faith...

Lila.

Ps: also...do not forget this wonderful English part of forum to express yourself...

ems
14-07-2007, 23:08
:oczko: thanks Lila

Hoping to see the updates on French fans scene on this forum, also :)

Lila
31-07-2007, 19:11
Czesc!

As it's very difficult to believe it, I would like to know if this sanction is still current? (haven't your club changed its mind? :/ )

For the timescale of three years, Legia imposes suspension of any away fans trips, neither national nor international. :O

Thanks.

Kempes
31-07-2007, 20:08
Czesc!

As it's very difficult to believe it, I would like to know if this sanction is still current? (haven't your club changed its mind? :/ )

For the timescale of three years, Legia imposes suspension of any away fans trips, neither national nor international. :O

Thanks.

Yes it is still true and I don't believe that our club could change this fine ...

ems
31-07-2007, 20:51
it's still current