PDA

Zobacz pełną wersję : Questions about Balde

savio33
07-11-2006, 12:21
Hi everybody....

My name is matthieu, i'm come from France and I a fan of girondins de Bordeaux.
I come here because I want news of Mamadou Balde, the player was loaned by Bordeaux.

How are his statistics on Legia?
How much matchs he has played?
How do you find its performances?

Thanks for yours answers! :oczko:

Matt

If one of yours speak french or english, you can go to my site http://www.girondinfos.net

ems
07-11-2006, 14:12
I don't know in how many games he played exactly, but few - now he's been absent for a month because passport problems.

He's a solid player, but nothing more. Didn't have time to adapt to the team, I guess.

:bialy:
07-11-2006, 14:46
Hallo savio33,

Balde has played in 13 games this season (stats from www.legia.net and www.90minut.pl), including 4 appearances as a substitute. He's got 4 yellow cards, haven't scored a goal.

In my opinion Mamadou is a good player, but nothing more than that. He seems solid as a defensive midfielder but rather dodgy as a central back. He was supposed to cover for our previous very good central defender (Moussa Ouattara from Burkina Faso) who left our team for Kaiserslautern after the previous season. In general opinion Balde failed and the club obtained another central defender (Herbert Dick from Zimbabwe) who is now a regular in starting 11 and doing quite well.

When Balde first came to Legia I thought he was quite good, especially when playing as a defensive midfilder. However, in the centre of midfield Legia has few quality players so I do not really see place for him in the first eleven, maybe as a substitute in case of injury crisis or something. Balde himself stated that his favourite position is in the centre of defence but I think noone was really convinced by his performances there.

He also had some problems apart from the pitch. He is told to be lonely and "sits in his flat all day", as I read today. Plus, during LKS Lodz - Legia game he was a victim of some racist remarks which hurt him. Newspapers reported that he was crying in the locker room after the match.

Furthermore, as ems wrote above, Balde has now been on holiday in Senegal for few weeks. There is some news today that he's now coming back to Warsaw. As for now, he will sit on the bench I think. And if he doesn't suddenly explode with good form Legia will probably say goodbye to him in the winter break or after the season.

We just have better players for his position on the field. But of course all of the above is only my opinion and things can change.

Good luck to Girondins Bordeaux!

savio33
07-11-2006, 20:42
Thans a lot for yours answers.
I will come back more later for another news...

Good luck for Legia! :oczko:

Tuzin
10-11-2006, 19:33
His best effort during his whole 'career' in Legia, I think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKjG73Pyxas