PDA

Zobacz pełną wersję : We are the Champions

GregorAE
11-05-2006, 17:02
Legia Warszawa - Champions of Poland 2006

Legia Warszawa after the away winning match with Gornik Zabrze 1-0 become Championes of Poland in the season 2005/2006
There is still one game to be played with Wisla Krakow(2nd place) on Saturday 13th but with the advantage of 5 points everything is settled.
Thanks for many greetings from You within the whole season
We did it ... at last :hyhy:

Flip
11-05-2006, 17:04
Very ambitious topic :hyhy:

ems
11-05-2006, 17:42
topic is ambitious ;) though I'd suggest putting more ..... text into it ?

Markotny
13-05-2006, 14:19
This season was very hard for our players and us - supporters. Finally we have good coach, who have good skills...

We need some good transfers (scorer!) and i think we can play in gropu Stage of Champions League.

My little dream of appearance CL group :P

1. Juve
2. Ajax
3. Celtic
4. Legia

:hyhy:

ps. Sorry for my poor english

Numer
29-06-2006, 03:20
Good they won, after all these years of no champions league appearances legia deserves the place in champions league. i hope they make it throw the third round.

mOFMC
29-06-2006, 03:59
Good they won, after all these years of no champions league appearances legia deserves the place in champions league. i hope they make it throw the third round.

It's good they have won. After all these years without Champions League appearances, Legia deserved a place in Champios League. I hope they will make it through the third round.

That's how it should be :roll:

:chytry:

Numer
01-07-2006, 12:34

It's good they have won. After all these years without Champions League appearances, Legia deserved a place in Champios League. I hope they will make it through the third round.

That's how it should be :roll:

:chytry:
dont correct me alright.
you can say it in different way.
when i said "deserves" a place... i ment from the point of view still not there yet. we still might get there, just because we won the league we havent made it.
:oczko:

mOFMC
01-07-2006, 18:10
I will correct 'cause you struggle with grammar and spelling mate 8)

Raffi
01-07-2006, 18:17
maybe the Australian version of English is different than Scottish? :hyhy: :hyhy: :ucieszony:

mOFMC
01-07-2006, 19:52
There's no scottish version of english.
Those are different languages :oczko:
That's what Scots say :hyhy:

Numer
02-07-2006, 07:43
There's no scottish version of english.
Those are different languages :oczko:
That's what Scots say :hyhy:
Scots, British and Irish always form they sentences differently. Yet my spelling was good, we just had different points of perspective.