PDA

Zobacz pełną wersję : Piotr Wlodarczyk

ZT1903
15-07-2005, 11:20
I am a fan of Aberdeen FC in Scotland and we currently have Piotr on trial. He has impressed in two pre-season friendlies and I was wondering what Legia fans thought about him.

Is he likely to be allowed to come to Scotland now that Saganowski has moved as well?

legart
15-07-2005, 11:25
He's brillant. He has atomic hit in his right leg. :O

Raffi
15-07-2005, 11:29
We don't have any confirmed info on that. As far I I know, the club wants him to go back to the training camp. That doesn't mean Legia doesn't want to sell him even though Saganowski has moved , but rather it's a kind of urge for Aberdeen over a quicker decision

Wlodarczyk had a brilliant 2003/2004 season with 17 goals, but many people think he doesn' t fit in the new tactical system Legia plays now. Sometimes one shouldn't spend too much time in one club.
Wlodarczyk is quick, and the ball "likes" him in the penalty area. He could score a bit more often, though. This season wasn't great for him.

ZT1903
15-07-2005, 11:41
Many thanks guys. He sounds like exactly the type of player we need.

Glaca
15-07-2005, 12:23
oy, like i said before, nothing more but piece of wood 8)

Q_(L)
15-07-2005, 12:25
I don't know how to say it quite gently ...

This spring in Legia he was in poor form but maybe you will get more satisfaction with his play ...

cfc
15-07-2005, 14:16
He's a wierd lad, I mean when he joined us he played really well. But the followin season, he didn't look like the same guy, maybe it's bcos of the new tactics or maybe he got a nice new contract and couldn't b asked to play properlly ...
It's all bout money

ZT1903
15-07-2005, 14:59
or maybe he got a nice new contract and couldn't b asked to play properlly ...

I hope not, we've had enough of those in the past few years.

Anyway. our local paper now reports that we want to sign him. It's being reported as a season long loan with an option to buy.

If anyone wants to see how our fans are discussing him we are here:

Donstalk (http://www.donstalk.co.uk/talk/index.php)

Also, what do you guys think of the following Polish players that have all come to Scotland this summer to play for our rivals.

Maciej Zurawski, Artur Boruc (both Celtic) and Zbigniew Malkowski (Hibernian)

mOFMC
15-07-2005, 15:13
Zurawski and Boruc - brilliant signings. Celtic seems to be even stronger than las season (Zurawski will replace Bellamy, Boruc - class keeper)
They're my hot favourites for SPL championship.

Raffi
15-07-2005, 15:17
Wlodarczyk had no real rival in the team for his position. Maybe he lost some motivation and cooncentration because of that. He played as a left winger which isn't his favorite position probably

ZT1903
15-07-2005, 15:27
I'm sorry to hear that Zurawski and Boruc are good - we were hoping to narrow the gap on Rangers and Celtic.

Wlodarczyk has been played through the centre for us, early feedback is that his positioning is very intelligent and he makes a lot of space and a lot of chances. Although he scored 4 goals in 2 games he missed a lot of chances as well. He looks like he'll score 15+ goals in the SPL - and we haven't had a striker like that for a few years.

It's frustrating when you have a manager that plays guys out of position to fit his "tactics" we sacked one of them about 12 months ago.

How do you feel about Legia's prospects for 05/06?

Raffi
15-07-2005, 15:36
heh... big question mark, many ne players, it's supposed to be a transition season rather, so the club management says. We'll see.

ZT1903
15-07-2005, 15:47
Transition season :kurde: we've had a few of those as well :wstyd:

cfc
15-07-2005, 17:29
Transition season :kurde: we've had a few of those as well :wstyd:

Our board is full of .... , they are good at stiring probs with fans. When ITI took over Legia, they said "we should eat with spoon ,not with ( wots that big spoon called - i think u'll no )" and wot did they do ? increased the ticket prices dramatically. Last season they talked about strenthening the squad, they paid money for few players, Smolinski ( they paid like the smnallest fee for him) turned out to be better then those thats costed more then him... This season we got few young players that look good, however we still lack strengh in the middle.
I hope we get far in the UEFA cup and play somewhere near the UK :)

registerd at ur forum

juras
16-07-2005, 01:01
I hope we get far in the UEFA cup

It could be difficult with players we have in the club now. They are young and inexperienced, and we don't know what they really can. Besides the best players leave us (Boruc moved to Celtic, Saganowski to Portugal, probably Wlodarczyk will move to Aberdeen). In my opinion, it will be very hard to achieve the result from the last season (3rd place).

ems
16-07-2005, 01:05
we get shit that's my opinion :)

cfc
16-07-2005, 12:18
We'll see :modli: :modli: :modli: ems :nie: think positive :D hehe
Let Wlodarczyk go, he might start playin better just like G.Rasiak when he moved to the UK.

PS a Celtic fan came to my work lookin at floors n shit , started chattin bout Boruc. He wos happy he is a catholic :) hopes he is better then their previous goalies ;)

c_zary
16-07-2005, 23:32
Brilliant player, incredible, absolutely fabulous...

:modli:

ZT1903
19-07-2005, 11:30
It seems that Piotr has given an interview

wlodarczyk interview (http://www.legialive.pl/wywiad.php?WywiadID=15060)

I can't work out whether he wants to come to Scotland or not. I am trying to read it based on my knowledge of Czech - which only gets me so far :oczko:

Sounds like he enjoyed the team spirit? But it also seems that he wants to play for a bigger club than Aberdeen?

:bialy:
19-07-2005, 13:28
It seems that Piotr has given an interview

wlodarczyk interview (http://www.legialive.pl/wywiad.php?WywiadID=15060)

I can't work out whether he wants to come to Scotland or not. I am trying to read it based on my knowledge of Czech - which only gets me so far :oczko:

Sounds like he enjoyed the team spirit? But it also seems that he wants to play for a bigger club than Aberdeen?

Latest interview from a rather trustworthy Polish newspaper Gazeta Wyborcza:
"journalist: Are you staying with Legia?
Wlodarczyk: I am 100% sure I am going to spend the next round at Lazienkowska (Legia's ground)
[...]
Wlodarczyk, commenting if he regrets not moving to SPL: [...] I have already forgotten the Scottish spell. There is nothing to think about, wether it was bad or good. I am staying with Legia, there is also a lot to achieve here."

You can get a feeling that Piotr is a little bit disappointed that he was told to stay (after Legia sold their second, and better, striker Saganowski to Vittoria Guimares). His final words in the interview were: " I played (in Scotland) in two games, scored four goals and came back in a great mood". So, if he's not bullshitting, he had a good time, but he's staying with us.

What I think is that he might be put on sale in the winter break, but only if our new young strikers settle into the team. For now, even if most of us think Wlodarczyk is crap in 7 out of 10 games, HE is the most experienced player in our attack and it seems reasonable for the club to keep him for few months more.

ZT1903
19-07-2005, 13:40
Many thanks bialy, our manager still says (in this mornings local newspaper) that he still wants to sign Wlodarczyk and that we have made an offer to Legia - it is supposed to be a year loan with an option to buy.

It seems that Legia are looking for Ł200,000 fee (E300,000) for just the loan which may be more than we're willing to pay. Sadly, it's all about the money :roll:

ems
19-07-2005, 22:20
nah it's about our best striker we sold to Vitoria Guimares. Because of that, Wlodarczyk is staying

Herman
30-07-2005, 18:25
fucking crackhead - nothing more 4 me.

Tomereek
05-08-2005, 00:20
Southampton wants to buy him, but i think, he will stay, becouse he is the best Legia's attacker at the moment

ems
05-08-2005, 00:42
that was a sad statement :)
Aberdeen is lucky not to make probably the worst transfer in their history
Wlodarczyk plays shit:]