PDA

Zobacz pełną wersję : Stanko Svitlica @Hannover

Trent96
08-02-2004, 19:10
After the game in Munich against Bayern München, which we have lost 3-1, I think it's time to praise Stanko Svitlica!
He has shot the one goal for Hannover!
He was not long on the lawn, but he has shown, that he is an good goalgetter!

BBB
08-02-2004, 19:25
Hi!
Ich habe eine Frage fur Dich.
Wieviel Fans aus Hannover kammen zu Munchen ,fur die Spiel: Bayern gegen H96?

Trent96
08-02-2004, 21:11
Hm, I can't find the number of visitors from Hannover, but I don't think, that they were more than a few hundred. Tomorrow I can say more about it.
There were 30000 men in the Stadium, 62000 could be in the Olympiastadion.

Trent96
10-02-2004, 20:51
So, in Munich were 600 Fans from Hannover. That is not bad for 1000 kilometers and an game on Sunday!

Raffi
10-02-2004, 21:54
Pretty good indeed.
If we talk about Svitlica I must mention that he's a very good executor of standard situations, he scored many goals from free throws as well as penalties (shoots them high, but quite secure :) , I only saw him miss - in the bar - once or twice in last 2 years). Of course I don't really think he'd be allowed to do that, especially now :)
He's not great technically, but the ball likes him; one of the goalkeepers from our league said "When he's around and someone shoots at the goal, I have to catch the ball, cause in whatever direction I would deflect the ball, this fucking Johnny Bean stands, and scores" :oho:

redfrenzy
11-02-2004, 10:17
If we talk about Svitlica I must mention that he's a very good executor of standard situations, he scored many goals from free throws as well as penalties (shoots them high, but quite secure :)

That sounds good, last season we missed 4 out of 5 penalties. Also we are missing someone who's good in scoring on standards like throw-ins or corners, although we have a few players who can score directly on standards. (Penalties seem to be quite challenging for them at times, though.)

But most important is that he scores when he gets the ball. In Munich, he looked very well positioned. He could have scored more (3 chances), but it was a first game only and besides he did score. I really hope he starts the next game against Leverkusen. I - as many in Hanover - have a good feeling about him. For a first game he looked good and we're eager to see more of him. 8)

Trent96
13-02-2004, 15:23
Last Season we had 5 Penaltys and 4 of them were missed...

But I think, Svitlica will play only 20 Minutes, because he will be used as Joker.