PDA

Zobacz pełną wersję : Hello from Hannover

Trent96
04-02-2004, 22:10
Hi, my Name is Trent and I'm from Germany and Fan of Hannover 96.
In our Forum there are few Fans of you, and so I decided to visit your Forum.
This is the only Forum, where I can read with, and so I'll write here, if the dutsch Fans from Den Haag have no Problem with it...

Stanko Svitlica changes of Legia to Hannover, and so we have one of our most famous forwards in our Team. I hope, he will be in Hannover as good as in Warschau.

redfrenzy
04-02-2004, 22:30
Hi! I'm from Hanover as well, and would like to thank all the Legia-fans who visited in our Forum (on the 96-homepage, i'm the hannoiker there) and informed us so well about Svitlica. After what i read i understand that you're not feeling lucky that he leaves.

At one forum, fans now set up an english-language forum as well. If you want to visit there to follow Stanko or for other reasons, i'm sure you're very welcome. The URL is:

http://www.das-fanmagazin.de/forum/board.php?boardid=29&sid=

I wish you the best of luck. I also hope to see Stanko play soon, maybe on friday we know better if he already gets playing-time in Munich on sunday.

Raffi
04-02-2004, 23:05
OK, thanks for the info.
And welcome :)
Yes, we're not extremely happy about Stanko's departure, but our club isn't rich nowadays, so....We have to wait for better times

redfrenzy
04-02-2004, 23:27
We know this from experience, too. Kehl, Asamoah, Ernst, Addo are just a few names who played with Hanover when we played 3rd Division, and are now at Bremen, Dortmund, Schalke. Last year Bobic played for us, we couldn't keep him either, we sure would have liked to. We didn't get any money for him, because he only had a contract for one season.

Skanda(L)
05-02-2004, 01:23
welcome on forum
here are also fans from FC Brugge, Newcastle
and from former Yugoslavia.

the example with Asamoah,Kehl ...... is good but your problems are on a higher level then ours. i think the budget(?) of many clubs in German second division is much higher than this of Legia the biggest club in Poland. 8o if not than next season when Hertha is playing in 2. division '8. i think our budget is 10 milion marks or 5 milion euro?! am i right? can somebody say something about it? and your i don´t know but 30-50 million(marks)? this is the difference.

Trent96
05-02-2004, 15:42
Well, the Etat from Hannover 96 is at the moment 24 Million Euros, I think. But this ist no high Budget.
But in the second Division the Etats are lower, much lower.

thijs
07-02-2004, 11:38
hello germans

grußen von DEN HAAG (SCHEVENINGEN)

Trent96
07-02-2004, 14:31
Ah, one of the notorious Fans from the Netherlands! *g*

I really want to know, how the friendship between you and Legia has begun!

thijs
07-02-2004, 15:45
Ah, one of the notorious Fans from the Netherlands! *g*

I really want to know, how the friendship between you and Legia has begun!

between a supporterstournament in 1980-1990

now we are best friends and it goes better with thanx to the next generation!

Trent96
07-02-2004, 18:33
Such a long time? Wow, not bad.

Hannover has friendship with Odense BK from Denmark, but this is not really a good friendship. And our Ultras have made friendship with the Ultras from Hamburg (the so called "Nordallianz"). But this is only an Ultra-Connection.

We have no real friends, only real enemys! :D

Brugesboy
17-02-2004, 22:01
Hi hanover... Here a fan of Club Brugge (Belgium) also friends with Den Haag and recently contacts with Legia