PDA

Zobacz pełną wersję : FC DEN HAAG - Vitesse (29 listopad)

thijs
29-11-2003, 22:56
Saturday 29 listopad 19.30
fc den haag - vitesse 1-1 :box:
29th minuth : hofstede 1-0
74th minuth: Mwanba 1-1

Yellow Cards:

FC DEN HAAG:
Roy Stroeve
Tommie Van de leegte
RomeoCastelen

Vitesse:
Konterman
Fränkel
Claeassens

supporters in our stadion

ems
29-11-2003, 22:57
Saturday 29 listopad 19.30
fc den haag - vitesse 1-1 :box:
29th minuth : hofstede 1-0
74th minuth: Mwanba 1-1

Yellow Cards:

FC DEN HAAG:
Roy Stroeve
Tommie Van de leegte
RomeoCastelen

Vitesse:
Konterman
Fränkel
Claeassens

supporters in our stadion

hey mate, welcome to forum :)

could you write a history of this match? i'd use it later on my site

(i'm waiting for the pictures mate :) )

thijs
29-11-2003, 23:05

i no!

the computer of my friend is not online and he can not put the photo's on CD. I'll install tomorrow night a CD copy program and punt the photo's to a CD ;)

ems
29-11-2003, 23:07

i no!

the computer of my friend is not online and he can not put the photo's on CD. I'll install tomorrow night a CD copy program and punt the photo's to a CD ;)

ok, can't wait :)

thijs
29-11-2003, 23:11
Den Haag now on place 16

15 FC Volendam 12-10
16 DEN HAAG 13-10
17 Vitesse 13-9
18 Fc Zwolle 13-6

(played-points)

Sharn
29-11-2003, 23:13
Elo Thijs: We're was meeting on the MaciejKO's house. Be nice. Greetings from Warsaw!

Be nice... Sharn 8)

thijs
29-11-2003, 23:24
photo's here www.adofans.nl/foto.htm

ems
29-11-2003, 23:27
Elo Thijs: We're was meeting on the MaciejKO's house. Be nice. Greetings from Warsaw!

Be nice... Sharn 8)

8- :oho: :hmm:

thijs
30-11-2003, 01:16
hello all. I have the next story translate by an site! (from dutch to english) I have seen: it's not very good english!

The duel between the numbers 16 and 17 of the ranglist, FC DEN HAAG and Vitesse is in the south park onbeslist ended. FC DEN HAAG took in the first half a 1-0 lead, but gave that in the second half prevent from hands. Vitesse refused after and making of the many occasions more to score.

It was the last one grind that Rinus Israel on the bank by FC DEN HAAG would sit. Beforehand the trainer therefore a standing ovation on the middle circle and he addressed got the public. Lex Schoenmaker carries from now on the responsibility for the results. Escape results that are absolute posted be to must will FC DEN HAAG the places for the nacompetitie. With Shoemaker at the rudder will FC DEN HAAG probably something more to the forward be to play. Against Vitesse had trainer Schoenmaker for it chosen Ferry Bodde on the bank to let and Marcel Pronk am letting start. Also Roy Stroeve stood in the basis at the cost of Cedric of the Gun. In the beginning phase of the competition appeared that ADO the hague the game must make will, because Vitesse expectant from start went. After a quarter play resulted these in a chance for Romeo Castelen, that appeared only for doelman Van Fessem. It yielded however yet no target point. Also a going out stair of Castelen just later furnished except of an anxious moment for the Vitesse defense no target point on. Despite the large chance that Vitesse via Bert Konterman got names FC DEN HAAG the lead. A long paces of Robert of Boxel on Gijs Cales furnished firstly yet the necessary danger on, after which Godfather Hofstede in the 29e minute with a dry shot in the goal the inhabitants of Den Haag on a 1-0 lead brought. For Vitesse was this the signal on the defensive institution to leave. Jhonny of Beukering got after more than a half hour play a going out headchoiche, but aimed neat been.

In the second half changed the competition total. FC DEN HAAG was no appearance more of the team that in the first half yet reasonable football wanted to see. Moreover began Den Haag defense more and more fumble. Goalkicker Jansen got therefore the necessary to do and went even almost in the mistake by a long high ball. When the ball for him played at marbles, and near it single players for unrest saw to, leap the ball under Jansen through. Until everyone's amazement let the present Vitesse prick this chance onbenut. After as’n 10 minutes play in the second half had Vitesse on 1-1 must come. Gert Claessens’ scored over Jansen appeared the target in to go, were it not that Jeffrey of Axis with a fine fuss on the target line rescue brought. Yet no 6 minutes was later it again a defender of FC DEN HAAG that an ostensibly effective shots of the target line drove. That Vitesse the offered chances yet long would not remain miss layman probable. With yet as’n 20 minutes to go came a first move of the left flank precise on the head of Emile Mbamba. The dark peak bought well in the corner and let Roland Jansen had no choice. This goal saw to by Vitesse for the conviction that it more in The south park to get fell. As became Emile Mbamba and Ricky Bochem yet dangerous, by which the last complete freely through the defense wanted to walk and then on the pole shot. FC DEN HAAG loved complete open house in the back and may luck speak that after 90 minutes the 1-1 position still on the score plate stood. Especially on basis of the shown spell in the second half might the inhabitants of the Hague no claim make on a point.

thijs
30-11-2003, 01:35
More photo's http://www.northside.nl/vitesse2003thuis.html

jelle
30-11-2003, 12:54
More Photos of the game FC DEN HAAG - Vitesse Arnhem
from vitesse sites:
http://www.vitessecafe.nl/modules/2003_2004/album05

I find no more photos from vitesse site on internet.

soundwave
01-12-2003, 01:47
hahaha Thijs, that translation is fucking hilarious, anyway to sum it all up for you guys.
the match was horrible! one of the worst I've seen. our goalkeeper was doing his stand-up comedy show again and the rest of the 'collective' sucked too.

thijs
01-12-2003, 01:51
hahaha Thijs, that translation is fucking hilarious, anyway to sum it all up for you guys.
the match was horrible! one of the worst I've seen. our goalkeeper was doing his stand-up comedy show again and the rest of the 'collective' sucked too.

eeey soundwave! I No it its translate on www.freetranslation.com :) it's to difficult for me:P It was a fucking game, yeah! in the first week maby 6 points;)